Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas at Missy's Place



There is a certain feel around the month of December at Missy's Place. Maybe it is those summer nights starting to set in, a vague buzz of people wanting those last minute things like waxing or a pedicure for something special they have on or even that we can open the door to the manicure pedi area and let the garden sunshine in which sunlights the room. There is something about it.


     
(Lucy is back for those who might want to know!)


I love putting the decorations up. I always have done ever since I was a child. We were allowed 3 new decorations each to buy. I used to get so excited and choose very carefully. I still do the same with Missy's and have bought a few new ones each year. I thouroughly recommend Shack, Bed Bath n Table and Papaya.




Love my reindeer (he has been with me since the beginning!)







Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas xx



No comments:

Post a Comment